- Sodium Bicarbonate Tablets USP 650 mg (10 grains) as an Antacid, provides symptomatic relief from excess stomach acid.
- relieves acid indigestion, heartburn, sour stomach and upset stomach associated with these symptoms.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a sodium restricted diet.
- Talc Free, Sugar free, Alcohol Free, Scent / Flavor: NONE
- 1000 tablets/bottle
- DRUG FACTS
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Sodium Bicarbonate 10 gr (650 mg)
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Do not take more than 24 tablets for adults up to 60 years of age (or 12 tablets for adults 60 years of age and older) in a 24-hour period nor use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a physician.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a sodium restricted diet.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug.
Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- tablets may be swallowed whole or dissolved in water prior to use
- adults 60 years of age and over: 1-2 tablets every 4 hours, not more than 12 tablets in 24 hours
- adults under 60 years of age: 1-4 tablets every 4 hours, not more than 24 tablets in 24 hours
- OTHER INFORMATION
each tablet contains: sodium 178 mg
store at room temperature 15º - 30º C (59º - 86º F)
- INACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, NF and Microcrystalline Cellulose, NF