- Calcium Carbonate Tablets USP 648 mg (10 grains) as an Antacid, provides symptomatic relief from excess stomach acid.
- relieves acid indigestion, heartburn, sour stomach and upset stomach associated with these symptoms.
- provides extra calcium (260 mg Calcium per tablet) in addition to your dietary intake.
- Talc Free, Sugar free, Alcohol Free, Scent / Flavor: NONE
- DRUG FACTS
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Calcium carbonate 10 gr (648 mg)
Antacid / Calcium Supplement
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug.
Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- take one to four tablets daily
- do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- OTHER INFORMATION
each tablet contains: Calcium 260 mg
store at room temperature 15º - 30º C (59º - 86º F)
- INACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Maltodextrin and Microcrystalline Cellulose