Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Sodium Chloride, USP 500 mg
- for the preparation of normal isotonic solution of sodium chloride
- as an electrolyte replenisher for the prevention of heat cramps due to excessive perspiration
- any alternative use as directed by a physician
Do not use without consulting a physician
Ask a physician before use if you have a sodium restricted diet due to multiple organ diseases
Stop use and ask a physician if symptoms of heat cramps continue for more than 24 hours.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- to make isotonic solution of sodium chloride, dissolve 2 tablet in 120 ml (four ounces) of distilled water and use as directed by a physician.
- if used as an electrolyte replenisher for the prevention of heat cramps due to excessive perspiration take one or two tablet orally as directed by your physician.
- each tablet contains: sodium 197 mg
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- product does not contain any inactive ingredients